What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you. Our advertisers may also send you third-party cookies.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- provide third-parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third-parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published over the Internet and may be available worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
By using this website, you expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Your personal information will be stored on our servers with round-the-clock security provided by the datacentre. All electronic payments made on our website will be encrypted using SSL technology. SSL technology will also be employed to secure logins and registrations on our website. Notwithstanding the preceding measures, it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your login password. We will NEVER ask you for your password other than when you log in to our website.
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
As our website provides users with the ability to share personal information, including email address and contact number, we disclaim any liability for the disclosure of any such information made by you through the use of our website.